Ever wonder how to reduce the starch in pasta? How about noodles made entirely from black beans or lentils? I couldn’t wait to try this high protein substitution for pasta and it exceeded my expectations.
Product: Tolerant Black Bean Rotini
What I paid: $??
Buy again: Yes
Recommend to friends: Yes
- High in protein – 22g per serving
- High in fiber – 15g per serving
- High in iron and a low glycemic index
- One ingredient! Black beans!
- Held it’s shape
- A good flavor, if you like black beans =)
- Gluten free
- Cooks in the same amount of time as regular pasta
- You will feel good about eating it!